hey 7000 stpes help real quick

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

infernoofflames

king of flames
ok so im on the grey beard quest and i was a lvl 5 imperial with heavy armor a ancient nord great sword and i specialize in two handed weapons. i got to the part where u run into that snow troll and he 2 shotted me the first time when i tried to take him head on next time i tried using double flame spell while backing up and that failed too (keep in mind im using potions this whole time to live longer) the last time i tried i ran and used flames and he chased me all the way down to the base of the mountain. so anyway how can i kill him at the timme it was on adept now on apprentice. what lvl should i be to kill him fyi tried sneaking past him and hiding he found me right away. help please guys and girls

Abuse

ok so im on the grey beard quest and i was a lvl 5 imperial wI was theith heavy armor a ancient nord great sword and i specialize in two handed weapons. i got to the part where u run into that snow troll and he 2 shotted me the first time when i tried to take him head on next time i tried using double flame spell while backing up and that failed too (keep in mind im using potions this whole time to live longer) the last time i tried i ran and used flames and he chased me all the way down to the base of the mountain. so anyway how can i kill him at the timme it was on adept now on apprentice. what lvl should i be to kill him fyi tried sneaking past him and hiding he found me right away. help please guys and girls

I was the same. I was a lvl 7, with heavy armor on.. I tried multiple times to kill it, no luck. What i did to get past:

Step up, lure it away, deek around and go behind that uhhh.. alter?, jump up on it when he's in the back of it.. he should take some time to jump up, THEN RUN LIKE MADDD!!

I made it to the greybeard doors in time :)

Then you just fast travel back

Touchstone

Alternate options:
Use a potion of invisibility to get beyond it (sprint!)
Get up the mountain by jumping, instead of taking the path.
God Mode in PC (cheat)

Rafork

just run around until u got a bit of mana flame him a bit and run around a litle more and flame him but keep doing it quick or his hp will regen

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts