Hero of Light (Book 3 in "Hero Series")

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Brynja

Hero of Light 2016.png

(Hero Series Book 3) The sky is dark. The moons and stars, veiled. A halo of blood looms in place of the sun, and magic is weak. Vampires now threaten all of Skyrim, possibly the world, and no one knows where to begin. But through the unending night, Meridia compels me. Where I go, so does she. With the help of friends and an unlikely ally, I will find Torug and return the Light of Aetherius to the land I now call home.

Extended Description: Though still healing from loss and injury, Deborah’s sense of purpose reawakens when disaster strikes. The Bloodcursed Sun has dimmed Aetherius’s influence on Mundus, endangering all mortal life on Nirn. Deborah and allies must find a way to reverse the curse before vampires decimate Skyrim’s populous more than they already have.

----------------------------​

Series Link: http://archiveofourown.org/series/57573

About the Story: This is not a self-insert into the game, but rather the insert of a modern-day woman Dragonborn-to-be into another universe. In this story, Skyrim, as a game, does NOT exist, but the universe where Skyrim exists does. Almost all quests and plot lines from the game will be altered. No quest will be narrated as-is in the game. Nearly everything you read in this story, except perhaps the main plot points (yes, there will be a Helgen chapter) will be genuine, or will fill in gaps in the Elder Scrolls lore that might have been mentioned in-game but are never shown or experienced. In-game NPCs will be featured, in-character, but their in-game dialogues will not be used.

TL;DR: The following story is what happens when a modern-day non-combat-ready woman gets ripped into another reality where coffee and toilet paper do not exist but dragons and vampires do.

Disclaimer: All Skyrim in-game characters, themes, questline plots etc. are property of Bethesda Softworks. No infringement intended.

For Mature Audiences. Explicit Content.

----------------------------

Book 1: Hero by Mistake

Bioarchaeologist. University professor. My name is Deborah, and I am not supposed to be here. I fell into a cave, hit my head, and woke up in a world with swords, barbarians, and magic. I’m lost and not understood, and my only friend has a penchant for blood warpaint.

Book 2: Hero by Choice

Child of Akatosh. Champion of Meridia. I am Dragonborn, and I am not here by mistake. The gods have a plan for me – to fight the undead, and to save Skyrim from destruction. My name is Deborah, and I am a hero by choice.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts