• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

BlueBull

DovahBull
This may be in the wrong area buit I havn't been here a while and I don't know where to put this.
So I have 2,825 hours on Skyrim PC I switched back to PS3 for a change and it's crashing please help

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
There is not much you can do. PS3 crashes because there isn't much support for it. Might need to go back to PC for a more stable game.

Can you give more detail on what leads up to your crashes?

BlueBull

DovahBull
There is not much you can do. PS3 crashes because there isn't much support for it. Might need to go back to PC for a more stable game.

Can you give more detail on what leads up to your crashes?
They just get stuck on the loading screen. This mainly happens when I play a lot.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
As a fellow PS3er, when I run in to those issues (and they only really happen once I'm over 12gb?), I end up having to save my save out to my net then completely uninstalling everything and reinstalling. I also make sure to turn off all auto-saves.

sticky runes

do you mean loading screens when you enter a new area during gameplay?

Daelon is right, deactivating auto-saves will decrease the amount of crashing you have to put up with, but you will still get crashes and freezes from time to time.

There's really not much else you can do.

jonathan90

well known member
I just resetted my xbox 360 and the crashing I had stopped completely. Just my game graphics is slowly getting out of jerky stuttering movements in the screen graphics but it's all cool.
you have to reset your entire console whether you have your ps4 serial number same as xbox 360 which I have. type that in and re format your ps4.
It's because of the previous saving from your hardrive that can cause all the crashing.
or you may need an update.
hardrive-storage=top button for storage and format. but you need your console serial number first.
I hope that helps you out.
but be warned once you reset your console everything will delete.
glad to be of help :)

AlastorMoody

This may be in the wrong area buit I havn't been here a while and I don't know where to put this.
So I have 2,825 hours on Skyrim PC I switched back to PS3 for a change and it's crashing please help
hey brother help me too. I just retired from the Navy, the kids are out of school, me and the wife are moving to the Philippines and I finally have time to get back into it. I want to get the newest xbox and the newest skyrim and just play man. Whats up with the VR?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts