Help with glitches on Skyrim Xbox 360.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Crimson_Blade

I was wondering if someone could please fix my save for the xbox 360 using console commands. I need the dwarven centurion steam taken off my character and spawn my shadowmere or a new one to my location because I connot find him.

JClarke1953

I don't actually understand what you're needing. How is the Centurion on your char?

And as far as Shadowmere, I think it may take a week (ingame) to re-acquire him again. I've found him several times after he'd been killed by a Dragon or Forsworn near the Black Pool by the DB entrance

Crimson_Blade

Its not the centurion its the steam glitch. steam shoots out from my character and I cant play in third person view because the steam blocks my view and it affects sneaking. the only way to fix it is to use console commands but im on xbox. I would send someone my save and they would convert it to pc save then load my save and use the command that removes the steam then send my save back. however if someone does agree to fix my save they would need to have all dlc so I wont lose any of my dlc items. as for shadowmere he didn't die because its been over three months in game and he didn't show up at the pool so I would like someone to spawn my shadowmere to my location or spawn me a new one.

JClarke1953

How far into the game are you? What you ask seems a bit lengthy and complicated (at least to me. I had a time getting a mod on my XBox via USB stick).

If you aren't too far in, why not begin again? Or, how far back would you need to go to be rid of the steam? Then you could work forward again from there.

I just kind of think re-rolling or going backwards to a save might be easier? Doing that will be to your advantage as well, knowing what to expect.

Crimson_Blade

I understand what you are saying however im level 81 and all skills are 100 except archery which is 94. I have beaten all quest lines and 90% of total quests. I am so far in that if I cant fix this bug im most likely going to stop playing skyrim. I know it seems extreme but I have restarted the same character over 5 times. In order to fix the save I would send someone my save and they would put my save in the save game directory for skyrim. Then they would load the save and then type player.addspell 00030fbe then type player.removespell 00030fbe. However whoever does this must have all dlc installed plus 1.9 patch or else I will lose all my dlc items. Skyrim is my favorite game but starting over again after getting this far is not worth it.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts