Help with Forum Organization

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Hey guys,

If you happen to see posts that are in the wrong section, please feel free to use the report feature or the tagging feature to draw my attention to it. This helps me to get the stuff moved quickly because it's all handled in one spot. The report feature doesn't get the poster in any kind of trouble and no warnings are automatically issued so you don't need to be shy about using it. I only use warnings if the content is wantonly vulgar or derogatory to members. Tagging me in a post is as simple as putting an @ symbol then typing my name out (with no space in between). That will send it right to my alerts so I can tend to it.

Some of you already do this and I am grateful for your efforts. I just wanted to make sure everyone knew these options were available.

Thank you!

SuperAxilla

Article Writer
I think I posted mine in the wrong forum. I posted "Need suggestions for a good gaming desktop PC for Skyrim" (something like that) in General Discussions. Not sure if I should have posted in the help forum.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Conversational and Opinion-related things I tend to keep in general discussion. "What's the best...", "How's this build..." sort of things are general discussions.

Objective Q&A I tend to put in Help. If your question can be answered with "yes", "no", "go here", "talk to this NPC" and such, those are Help section.

There are always exceptions depending on the content, but that's the general way I sort them.

Solitude

Inactive
Hey guys,

If you happen to see posts that are in the wrong section, please feel free to use the report feature or the tagging feature to draw my attention to it. This helps me to get the stuff moved quickly because it's all handled in one spot. The report feature doesn't get the poster in any kind of trouble and no warnings are automatically issued so you don't need to be shy about using it. I only use warnings if the content is wantonly vulgar or derogatory to members. Tagging me in a post is as simple as putting an @ symbol then typing my name out (with no space in between). That will send it right to my alerts so I can tend to it.

Some of you already do this and I am grateful for your efforts. I just wanted to make sure everyone knew these options were available.

Thank you!

How does one become a moderator?

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
qm.gif

How does one become a moderator?
onedoesnotsimpyl.png

I'm so sorry, but this had to be done. :)

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
That is so true Ren, so true.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
so man i rly want to help you, but dunno how :sadface:

With reference to this topic, all you need to do is use the report link at the bottom of the post if you notice something appears to be in the wrong section.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts