Help with eye colors? (character creation)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

thecelticlatino

Maybe because I'm playing on the console and can't see well on the TV, but I have a hard time with the eye color of most of the characters (specifically humans) and the sliders for the different colors. The only ones I can really see are the blackened and whited eyes. (And no I'm not color blind lol).

Could someone provide a list with the races and their eye color sliders please? Looked online and couldn't find a reliable page that listed them. Thanks in advance :-)

thecelticlatino

Some help would really be appreciated.

I know with high elves you can have green or golden eyes
Wood elves have different shades of orange
Dunmer always have red eyes

Argonians I think I've seen yellow, blue, red and green

But the humans are harder to tell (wish there was a zoom in button or a color description like Oblivion)

thecelticlatino

True. It's hard to see the blue, green and brown :-/ Esp the blue/green difference, I think the brown eyes appear red for some reason

Darksarrow

The Archmage
Try sitting closer to the tv while on character creation or chose the buggy eyes and go through the colors :p

thecelticlatino

I'll take the 'buggy' eyes...still I sort of wish it were similar to Saints Row where you can see the iris colors separately from the character. Ah well it's not like it affects your character anyways (aside from rp reasons).

Derpilocity

Why do you have SO MANY ALTS...

Medea

The Shadow Queen
I had this problem when creating one of my characters, and I use 720p on a 25" HD tv. When I chose the "blue" eyes, I noticed later on that it was the second set of blue eyes (of the same color) on the slider, and that the whites of my eyes were completely red, like my character was blitzed out of her mind. :confused:

However, the DLC is supposed to come with an option to change your character's appearance, when you talk to a certain person in Riften's Ratway tunnels. :)

thecelticlatino

Simply put I like making new characters. I don't like.only.playingone character

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts