• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Blueparrot1966

I'm hoping for enb series help here, I hope my questions aren't TOO stupid/obvious.

I added it with Nexus Mod Manager, and that's where my troubles started. First, there are some annoying glitches in my Skyrim now. The worst is some sort of shading thing outdoors. The roads and some landscape features show up coal black where they should have the most "sunlight" on them. In a corona right around my character, the cobblestones look normal, every other part of the road shows up black. And the shadows are generally crappily done, one of the problems I was trying to fix with enb series.

Here's the thing. Ever since I installed enb series, NMM crashes when I try to start it. So I can't interrogate NMM about the problem, or use it to uninstall the mod. I can't even figure out where it loaded to. I know the name of the files I'm supposed to be looking for, and I've searched my drive and looked in my mod directory, the steam directory for skyrim, etc.

So, I assume I need to either modify the enbseries.ini to fix the problem, or delete the enbseries files. But I can't FIND them, and I can't get NMM back online, I assume, until I've fixed whatever it is that's upsetting it. Anyone out there care to throw me a bone?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts