Help with Diplomatic Immunity please

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ryanbrown245

Hello, i am currently on Diplomatic Immunity quest, im stuck at the part where you have to give Malborn items to sneak in the party for you, i get to the inventory screen, but how do you give him items..? i click both left and right click but it just switches between hands, or equips the armor, and it says R, is "give", but when i push R it just equips a weapon... and than he walks away and then i die cause i have no weapon or armor, please help!

ryanbrown245

nope, they used to show keys to change, like q-m, but for someone reason its showing xbox 360 controller settings , idk how that changed

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Huh, that's odd. You might try to enter the keymapping menu and force it to reset to defaults. Then quit the game and come back in and see if that resets it properly.

ryanbrown245

so i got the controls back to PC settings, but which button is used to give items to him? my right an left mouse click are set to M1 and M2 in controlls.. but when i click it doesnt show up in malborns inventory.. what do i have to do? this is annoying

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
I'll have to load up the game to check for sure, ryan. I thought it engaged something akin to the shop window where you scroll down and click on the stuff to give but it's been an awfully long time since I did that quest and I really don't remember this specifically. Usually, there's some thing at the bottom of the screen that lists the keys and what they do when you're in a menu like that.

Ok, I just found a video for it. On the bottom left it does show the keys. Look for whatever is next to "Give". Then scroll down to your inventory and tap whatever that key is when you have the equipment highlighted under your pointer. This is after using the conversation option to give him the equipment.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts