Xbox 360 Help resetting my house in Hearthfire

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I just made this account today and the reason is that I have looked high and low but I haven't found the help I need. I have completely constructed all of my three wings and I decided I wanted to change a few of them. I heard you can reset your house to the "small house" stage from the drafting table however I can't seem to find it, and all I can find is the "remove/add workbench" part. Any help what-so-ever is appreciated, thank you.

Sean

lost somewhere
Are you sure you can put your house back to small by the drafting table?

I know of one way to reset the house, but it is through different means.

Thanks for telling me that, I just read somewhere that that was how you did it. If you could please tell me the other way to reset my house that would be very nice, thanks.

Sean

lost somewhere
Thanks for telling me that, I just read somewhere that that was how you did it. If you could please tell me the other way to reset my house that would be very nice, thanks.

The other way involved a bug that I created, and I only learned about it by feedback.
I am still not even sure that I fixed it, but it could work out to your advantage.

I made a modified version of Hearthfire, released it on a modding website, and a person came across a bug that appeared to have reset Hearthfire. What it appears happened was that when he loaded his Xbox 360 Skyrim save (with Hearthfire installed) onto the PC with my version of Hearthfire, after saving and loading his save back on the Xbox, it appeared to reset everything that he did in Hearthfire.

The nice thing with save game editing is that it only requires a USB stick.

Sean

lost somewhere
This would be perfect, could you please supply with the links?

Alright.

Here's the link. The 1.0 version is the one with the bug that did that. You do need Skyrim on PC to use it, since it is modified to run in Skyrim.

If you don't have Skyrim on the PC, then I would be alright modding your save to reset Hearthfire.
To get your save onto the PC, download the program 'Horizon' (you might need to make a free account) that is hosted on that site. Plug your USB in, and open Horizon. Find Skyrim, drag the save to the desktop, then just upload it somewhere.

Well I certantly found a way to reset my hearthfire, but I don't know if I can buy my house back, I'll have to wait and see if the courier comes. What I did was I uninstalled Hearthfire, I reloaded my save with the house, and I saved again overwriting my past one, then I re-installed Hearthfire. Again I don't yet know if the courier will come again, so ya.

Sean

lost somewhere
Hopefully this will work, would make things a lot simpler, lol.

Alright, so I did have to re-install Hearthfire again, and it took awhile for the courier to get to me, but other than that, it works like a charm.

woojakaba

if i uninstall hearthfire as you did to change my houses wings, will i lose anything, like all the materials i used and the money is spent? any response would be cool :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts