[Help Plz] Mods+Neck seam not blending

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Hellknight Anna

Empress of the Inferno
UPDATE: Tried a 'fresh' start. cleaned out all the mods, deleted Data folder, re-verified cache, blah blah, Okay here's the order in which I did it (not not solved still):
  1. Installed CBBE with my preferred options (curvy, ultra textures, facepack with default eyebrows, install the 2 tools (something with bars, and the other texblendlite)
  2. Installed Coverwomen - look 1, clicked "Yes to all" to replace files
  3. Installed CBBE Female Texture Replacer, "Yes to all" to replace files
  4. Ran Skyrim. neck seam (didn't look at hands/feet as bounds were still on)
  5. Exited everything, ran TextBlendLite, then went back into Skyrim. Same thing, nothing changed.
  6. Exited everything again, ran the full version of TextBlend. went through every piece individually, using the preview and Blend on each one minus extra parts (like pubic hair or toenails), only went through the hands/feed/head textures. Blended, and went back to Skyrim.
  7. Nothing changed. Same. Included additional pic.

Using:
CBBE
CBBE Female Textures Replacer
Coverwomen - look 1
Natural Eyes (high res)
Also the SG Hair pack

Tried using TextBlendLite, nothing. Tried using the full TextBlender but unsure how to fully use that... as in if I have to find the psd files from the skin and face texture mods and put them in the program's directory? If so which files?

The neck and body won't blend no matter which order I install the mods. If anyone could help figure this out it'd be very appreciative!!!

Edit* Also I did try the fix suggested in the Nexus, I re-installed the FacePack, but only way I was able to do that was re-install the whole CBBE (which naturally replaced the skin and face textures, but I also chose "Yes to All" so wasn't exactly sure what to say yes or no to) :sadface:

Edit 2 - I also just noticed the hands and feet weren't blended either.... poop on a stick

Attachments

• anna.png
    anna.png
    399.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 2013-10-27_00001.jpg
    2013-10-27_00001.jpg
    788 KB · Views: 3

Hellknight Anna

Empress of the Inferno
Okay nevermind. Found another texture that worked instead. ^_^

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts