HELP PLEASE!!! Esbern and Delphine are completely GONE

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

POAH

Hi Everyone,
This is my first post here as I am at complete dead end and wasn't sure where to turn next. But I'm really nervous I might have really f'd up. Hopefully someone can shed some light on my situation. See below.

.....At this point I am a Level 12 Nord.... I completed the Cornered Rat Quest. Got Esbern to Delphine in Riverwood. We now start the Alduins Wall Quest. We started on our journey to Sky Haven Temple on foot fighting anyone who messed with us, which was pretty fun. This lasted a little while because we were off the beaten path a little. At some point on our Journey (I can't remember where at this point in time and I fear this is part of the problem) they said it would be better to travel separately and to meet at Sky Haveb Temple. No Issue just yet!!

I proceeded solo on foot to cause ruckus through Skyrim. When I arrived at Karthspire, I encountered the Forswarn Camp and was overwhelmed with the battle as there was also a Dragon in the area. Esbern and Delphone were not there. I was able to sneak out of battle and enter the Cave at the top of the hill... Which leads to Sky Haven Temple.

I decided to go through the cave. I beat all of the people in there. Solved all the puzzles and arrived at Alduins Wall in Skyhave Temple. Esbern and Delphine were not there either. I went back out to Karthspire and killed all the Forsworn. The Dragon was dead in the distance. I searched around. Absorbed his soul. Did some fast traveling to and from Sky Haven in hopes of them showing up.....but nothing.

At this point I decided to move on for a bit (a bit far I fear). Periodically I would go back to Sky Haven, but no Esbern or Dephine....

I've checked the Ratways and Riverwood... but nothing.

NOW.... I am at level 30. Have completed soooooo many long quests and my Character has advanced in so many ways so I don't want to lose all I have done. I can't advance the storyline though because of Alduins wall. I have looked everywhere and tried so many different things for so many hours but come up empty handed......

Does anyone have ANY thoughts on what I should do? I do have a backsave outside of the Ratways (level 12) where I am with Esbern and the next backsave is inside the Cave after I killed everyone in there (still level 12). I really don't want to go back to level 12 and have to Re-Do everything I have accomplished up to this point. What do I do????

Sorry this was lengthly, but I wanted to be as detailed as possible.

Thanx!
jt

Jeff31

Premium Member
thats odd indead that didnt happen to me when after aduin

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts