1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Help? Not letting me move to Lakeview Manor...

Discussion in 'Hearthfire' started by JackHobbs, Oct 6, 2012.

1. JackHobbs

JackHobbs New Member

I finished building and furnishing Lakeview Manor, but the lady at Honorhall kept saying that I needed a home first (I had furnished Lakeview with two twin beds, so I didn't see a problem). I wanted kids really bad, so I ended up just buying Breezehome and she let me adopt the kids. Now I want to move to Lakeview, but it doesn't even come up as an option when I say that I want to move. What do I do? (this is on Xbox, by the way, not PC.)
  2. Octavia

Octavia ~ Ryla <3

Did you make chests for them too? I had a similar issue before, but I apparently needed to make a childs chest (or whatever they're called) before I could adopt one. They can be built in the same room you made the childs beds.
  3. JackHobbs

JackHobbs New Member

Thanks, it worked!
  4. Octavia

Octavia ~ Ryla <3

No problem!