Help? Not letting me move to Lakeview Manor...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

JackHobbs

I finished building and furnishing Lakeview Manor, but the lady at Honorhall kept saying that I needed a home first (I had furnished Lakeview with two twin beds, so I didn't see a problem). I wanted kids really bad, so I ended up just buying Breezehome and she let me adopt the kids. Now I want to move to Lakeview, but it doesn't even come up as an option when I say that I want to move. What do I do? (this is on Xbox, by the way, not PC.)

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
Did you make chests for them too? I had a similar issue before, but I apparently needed to make a childs chest (or whatever they're called) before I could adopt one. They can be built in the same room you made the childs beds.

JackHobbs

Did you make chests for them too? I had a similar issue before, but I apparently needed to make a childs chest (or whatever they're called) before I could adopt one. They can be built in the same room you made the childs beds.
Thanks, it worked!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts