• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Ksncalver

Ok guys I need your advice. Here I am in the planing stages of writing either a book or a short story based in Skyrim.

I want your ideas on what I want to write about.

The story will take place around the same events of the main game story. But my character is not the Dragon Born He/she is at the beheading. Then the story will go from there.

I want it to be about my characters fight for survival. With a twist in there as well. In my head the book works.

Anything you want to add.

For ease & to be able to finish (maybe expand later); I would go with a short story.
I think it is a great place to start, as it is where we all started & will better grab players. We all went through it.
I would just take it from that area & maybe end up in a local mine to escape the marauding dragon.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts