• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sebbi07

I killed a imperial guard while om my way to dawnguard and now everyone wants to kill me, and when i try to fast travel away lydia stays and fights and dies. They arent giving me an option to surrender or pay og my bounty on 1000 gold. Lydia is trying to kill vigilante in dawnguard and he cant be killed. What can i do? Please help

Hart

Sassmaster
See if you can get Lydia to stay where she is with a wait command, and leave her there for three in-game days. She'll get tired of waiting around and go back home. That, or fast travel near the Dawnguard, ask Lydia to wait, and walk in. The guards should confront you. You can either submit and go to jail, or pay the fee. Hope that helps.

Epiclegend1990

PC gamer amateur guitar player
I killed a imperial guard while om my way to dawnguard and now everyone wants to kill me, and when i try to fast travel away lydia stays and fights and dies. They arent giving me an option to surrender or pay og my bounty on 1000 gold. Lydia is trying to kill vigilante in dawnguard and he cant be killed. What can i do? Please help
I would runaway and sneak. You dont have to pay the bounty. But you won't be allowed to go back into that city

Benthos

Proud Mer
I would runaway and sneak. You dont have to pay the bounty. But you won't be allowed to go back into that city
Usually you gotta give people 3-5 ingame days and then you should be able to reapproach the city

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts