help me plss bug in underwater after update 7

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sr. Dovah

look this image:

ScreenShot16.bmp

my GPU's drivers are updated, not is reflect sky, not is mods. just a bug in underwater after last update :/

Zoa Two Tails

Cloak and Dagger Artist
I would try erasing the recent update to fix this issue. This is probably the only way to do it... Sorry about that bro

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to the forums, Sr. Dovah!

I went ahead and moved this to the help section.

I've not heard of this happening due to the current patch but it hasn't been out that long. I recommend actually reporting this to the folks at Bethesda directly in case it is an introduced bug they need to fix.

Sr. Dovah

justinstalled theUpdate 7, butreplacingthe fileofTESV.exeUpdate 6and my wateris back to normal.

Thank youfor your attention.

SlowZombiefish

I have also skyrim underwater issue but mine looks diffrent... i don't have green screen... i have grey... but i heard that it is the "enb mod" from 1.5 update of skyrim that causes the problem.. however i do not know how to fix it.

But I found this mod:OpticShooter's WATER mod, it fixes all underwater problems, however not everywhere i think.

Another thing I saw that is possible to do to fix the issue is actually to write in the console (pc) "tws", which actually toggles water on/off. Aswell another possible console command able to use to fix it is the "tcl" command, which toggles collision on/off.

However there are things you should know about these commands before use them.
Which can be found here: Skyrim Console Commands

EDIT: Also found this for you who has problem with the green underwater screen problem, here's a fix for it: Green underwater fix

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts