HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ccelano

Alright i bought Skyrim for Xbox about 2 weeks ago and I have made great progress. Im running into a snag with a couple of the quests. First of all blood on the ice quest i didnt even start myself it just showed up and says "look for clues". there is no quest marker and i have no idea what to do. Next the liberate skyrim quest is also stuck. it says "liberate the reach" and i talked to the head guy( the stormcloak general) who told me i have to find out evidence that one guy is a talos worshiper but again there is no quest marker. Lastly, on the main quest it says to capture the dragon. The quest marker tells me to go to the new jarl of whiterun (the guy who is the jarl after you liberate the place) but he just says "when i get back ill help you". Here is what I have done about it. i talked to the head stormcloak general (not ulfric) but he is back in winterhold after i did the treaty main quest and i cant talk to him about finding evidence of the one guy being a talos worshiper. Next i went to the graveyard in winterhold where apparently you start the blood on ice quest and the body is way out of place and everyone you are supposed to talk to (found out theses people by looking at other quest help) dont talk to you. I found one guy however, who told me to buy him an amulet and agin, no quest marker. I tried using the spell that shows you where to go (claymok or something) but it just takes me nowhere (litterally it just sends me all over the place). HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! also please dont just say you are having the same trouble i need help.

I have the 360 copy as well and I have noticed a few of these snags also but usually I find turning off all quest through the start menu and turning on the ones I want to do also check you miscellaneous quests u might have like 5 or more highlighted it sounds like. Once u do that it should clear the clutter.

ccelano

the problem is that they dont show up at all. i have all of the quests turned off besides the ones i want and they still show no marker

Nicotine

The Dragon Reborn
I don't know how to fix the issue with the objective marker not showing up, I've hed the same problem a few times. You can usually get around it by casting "clairvoyance". If it really becomes a problem you could pick up the guidebook to reference the things that you have trouble with.

Skyrim_Revan

Alright i bought Skyrim for Xbox about 2 weeks ago and I have made great progress. Im running into a snag with a couple of the quests. First of all blood on the ice quest i didnt even start myself it just showed up and says "look for clues". there is no quest marker and i have no idea what to do. Next the liberate skyrim quest is also stuck. it says "liberate the reach" and i talked to the head guy( the stormcloak general) who told me i have to find out evidence that one guy is a talos worshiper but again there is no quest marker. Lastly, on the main quest it says to capture the dragon. The quest marker tells me to go to the new jarl of whiterun (the guy who is the jarl after you liberate the place) but he just says "when i get back ill help you". Here is what I have done about it. i talked to the head stormcloak general (not ulfric) but he is back in winterhold after i did the treaty main quest and i cant talk to him about finding evidence of the one guy being a talos worshiper. Next i went to the graveyard in winterhold where apparently you start the blood on ice quest and the body is way out of place and everyone you are supposed to talk to (found out theses people by looking at other quest help) dont talk to you. I found one guy however, who told me to buy him an amulet and agin, no quest marker. I tried using the spell that shows you where to go (claymok or something) but it just takes me nowhere (litterally it just sends me all over the place). HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! also please dont just say you are having the same trouble i need help.
I'm having the same trouble ;) Joke. Sounds like you're bugged though...

ccelano

alright i finished the blood on ice quest by mistakenly entering my hown house and finding a bloody mess lol. cant liberate the reach cause of the peace treaty and the capture dragon quest is still not working . o well hah right now im moving all my stuff from my old houser to my new one

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
You need to have the Odavhkiin shout and stand out on the balcony.

kyln

If only I cared
you have to talk to him. he actually hangs out at the companions place, but i have found him in dragonsreach when he is about to go to bed.

as far as the reach quest; you have to rummage through the stewards things. walk into his room, it is on the right of the jarl's throne when you approach him. the amulet is in his dresser. then speak to him, and be persuasive. get him to tell you of a caravan

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts