help magicka stuck at 0/nan doesnt regenerate

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

smackachicken

skyrim special edition v1.1.51 have disable all mods

tried changing player.modav magika . player.forceav magicka
doesnt work.

occurs when doing the quest to retrieve the staff of magnus and an undead shouted at me. saids i dont have enough mana to use the spell. i had my magicka at 999999999\infinity before the bug occur. any help please

Razi

Try to wait?

kenia153

Troubleshoot with the game. I've had weird bugs that fix themselves when you do certain things. Maybe if you level up, put your point into magicka. Try fast traveling, drink a potion, reload your save, etc?

Rick_Terminal

skyrim special edition v1.1.51 have disable all mods

tried changing player.modav magika . player.forceav magicka
doesnt work.

occurs when doing the quest to retrieve the staff of magnus and an undead shouted at me. saids i dont have enough mana to use the spell. i had my magicka at 999999999\infinity before the bug occur. any help please

Have you got any mods active? Check you "active powers" and check if there is a red (negative) active power draining your magika. I had an active perk called "Vacian magic", so I did the command "help vacian 4" to get the perk ID, the did player.removeperk (perk id) to get rid of the effect.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts