PS4 Help in bleak falls barrow . . . no unrelenting force shout??

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Smport

I've played this game since it first came out for ps3 and recently upgraded to ps4. I've had no issues before starting a new character (using a couple mods this time around) and now every time I start the quest to retrieve the dragonstone and clear out bleak falls barrow, the word wall gives me the disarm shout and not the unrelenting force shout. Could it possibly be the mods I downloaded or just my own stupidity? Downloaded the mod for the half elf race wanting to try it out but I want to play the main quest again

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
Staff member
Might be a dumb and obvious question, but do you already have it learned? If not it seems like a bug, and that usually stems from mods. I'd recommend starting a new character without mods, and see if it gives you the same problem. I personally use PS4 and mods, and I have not experienced a bug like this. I hope this helps a little bit.

alceryes

Most likely a mod issue.
To test, deactivate all mods, start a new game and hotfoot it up to the barrow.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts