• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Meowkitty

Hey everyone!

I just got Morrowind for Xbox that I'm playing in my Xbox 360. I've played Skyrim and Oblivion and wanted to check Morrowind out, too. Unfortunately, I'm having a difficult time getting into it.

My question is this: Is there any way to select a quest as active? Or is there a way to set a quest marker?

My main issue has been that you have to remember everything you're doing. Yeah, you have the journal you can look at, but with the amount of "quests" I've already been given just saying hi to people, it's ridiculous. Unfortunately if it isn't possible, I may just wander around and not take it seriously at all (which would be a real shame).

Thanks!

KaitoGhost

Sea Sponge First Mate
Morrowind has no quest markers. It's harder than the newer games, but well worth it. It does start out a bit slow, though.

Meowkitty

Oh, really? Man, that's a bit disappointing. Thanks!

Any tips on how to go about quests without markers? Or any other tips?

KaitoGhost

Sea Sponge First Mate
Read your journal, talk to people, and pay attention. Like I said, it's more difficult, but also more in depth. You feel like you've actually accomplished something.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts