Help Finding some Dark Brotherhood Mods...?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Bira96

I recently finished the Dark Brotherhood questline, and... wow, the new sanctuary sucks! It's bleak, boring, empty, (Gigantic for just three original assassins left, a jester and probably the two most boring nameless npc's) and I don't enjoy listening to torture victims moaning and groaning while I am talking to Nazir. I never thought I would long for the Falkreath sanctuary so badly.
So far, I've only found one mod that tweaks the Dawnstar sanctuary, and I am stuck with an visually depressing and vague brotherhood base if it doesn't work. So have you guys ever found anything to fix the Dawnstar sanctuary, or more preferably, a rebuild or exact replica of the Falkreath sanctuary (That moves Nazir and Babette to the new one)? Please note that I don't know how Nexus works, so please tell me of mods on Steam. But feel free to tell me how I can use Nexus if you can!
On an extra note, there's a problem with a mod I have, Marriageable Male Npc's. The mod claims that Nazir is now marriageable, but I've completed all the contracts he can give me and talked to Maramal, but the dialouge option still isn't showing up. Does anyone know what's wrong, or know a mod for Nazir that works?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts