1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Help! Decapitated in God Mode

Discussion in 'Skyrim Help' started by MeBePirates, Dec 5, 2011.

1. MeBePirates New Member

Message Count:
    So while I had TGM on, I got decapitated. I didn't realize it at the time since I was wearing a mask, but I realized later that I was running around with no head!

I discovered that I can partially fix it by doing setrace a couple times to reset my race, but it isn't quite right. Looks like I had my throat slit, but it's the best I can do. And sometimes my head will still fly off and roll away for no real reason. And I have to redo it each time I reload.

I would have just reloaded a previous save to avoid the problem, but I went for a solid day or two before I noticed the problem.

Does anyone good with the scripting system know how to reset my character's state so it isn't decapitated anymore? This kinda sucks.
  2. Ebony Knight Lore Sword

Message Count:
    Big thread about this HERE. Don't think they ever found a solution though.