Help! Can't use forge or enchant!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Nyneve

Nyneve Atredies - Dunmer Murderess
I went and started Beothiah's Calliing and realized I had a ton of stuff. So when I realized that I couldnt kill my follower, after twenty minutes of trying to get them to activate the shrine I decided to sell some stuff and go find someone else. Now I can't use any forges or enchanters! What is going on? Anyone know what caused this?

222Czar

I went and started Beothiah's Calliing and realized I had a ton of stuff. So when I realized that I couldnt kill my follower, after twenty minutes of trying to get them to activate the shrine I decided to sell some stuff and go find someone else. Now I can't use any forges or enchanters! What is going on? Anyone know what caused this?

What's happened is that your player-generated animation has been turned off. This could prevent you from mining, using forges, using crafting tables, getting on horses or anying else that requires the "use" key and a brief animation of the player doing something. What usually happens is the camera just quits to third person, recenters on the character, and freezes you in place. This is usually caused by a mod.

To fix this, oppen the console command window by pressing the tilde button next to the "1" buttong on your main keyboard. Then type in player.tai and this should reactivate your animations. Hope I could help.

Mundus

What's happened is that your player-generated animation has been turned off. This could prevent you from mining, using forges, using crafting tables, getting on horses or anying else that requires the "use" key and a brief animation of the player doing something. What usually happens is the camera just quits to third person, recenters on the character, and freezes you in place. This is usually caused by a mod.

To fix this, oppen the console command window by pressing the tilde button next to the "1" buttong on your main keyboard. Then type in player.tai and this should reactivate your animations. Hope I could help.

This happened to me twice on the ps3. I had to reload a previous save to fix it. Is there another way of fixing it on the ps3 ?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts