1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    Dismiss Notice

Open Help Build my Paladin/Vigilant

Discussion in 'Skyrim Roleplaying' started by Ingvar the Nord, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Ingvar the Nord

Ingvar the Nord New Member

I'm trying to create a character that I would like to still encorporate the Nordic behaviors (drinking/fighting) if possible but set out for adventure destroying any evil doer or being. I listed a paladin as well because I want to worship all of the divines and use healing/sun powers to help and destroy evil, I generally use a sword btw. Basically I'm looking for help with a good backstory and mods to increase immersion with this such as armor mods, followers, making the world more bleak, scary, and restoration spells. Your input would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

2. SkyrimMaster21

SkyrimMaster21 New Member

I'm thinking a build called " The Drunken Nord". The Back-Story is that the Nord was born in a tavern in Riften. He drank Black-Bire Mead all day and night. One night he walked out of Riften drunk and walked into Imperial grounds. He was then taken to Helgen. When he escapes he will go back and drink more mead. ( note this is a fun build, not required to do anything)

3. Yingvar war wolf

Join the dawnguard they have a lot of paladin spells that hurt undead using sun magic. as well as you can get auriels bow. were an amulet of stendar and hunt any necromancers or vampires or undead or skeletons anything. You are a holy warrior a night of the gods and an instrument of theyr light. You have a love hate relationship with merida you will get her dawnbreaker but not spread her religion since she is a deadra.