• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

AmusedAlpaca

Hello,

I've been playing TES games since 1998 when my friend introduced me to Daggerfall. I loved the idea of a massive world and the fact that I could impose my own story onto the game. I still love classic RPGs like Final Fantasy and Phantasy Star, but I also love the role-playing aspect in the sandbox type.

So, like everyone else, I'm a recovering Skyrim addict.

AmusedAlpaca

Right, so I totally thought that "Skyrim Roleplaying" was going to be about our own rps in Skyrim, so I was going to bore them with talk of my characters over there.

I have Lysander Direnni, a Breton, who is a descendant of King Lysander of Daggerfall (TES II) and his mistress, Medora Direnni. He is most definitely "fleeing some court intrigue" and came to Skyrim for the College. I use Live Another Life so that he can show up having just gotten off the boat in Solitude in very nice clothing.

There's also Helga Iron-Hand, a Nord blacksmith. She wants a simple life, but Alduin has other plans.

I'm also working on developing a Khajiit assassin. The cover is an archaeologist and the cat is there to kill either the Thalmor (as vengeance for wrongs done to family) or Imperials (for wrongs done to Elswyr). I haven't decided yet.

hershangames

Mine's a khajit assasin who's aim is to become emperor, and so he starts by controlling the underground world, and so he becomes the leader if the DB and the thieves guild. He also tries to become thane of all holds, to have that jarls support when he needs it.
He's just one ambitious wannabe

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Jybrael

Hershangames...your character and my character have the same aims..the only problem is..my character is Nordic.

hershangames

[emoji33] Mara's mercy.
Well, I suppose Nordics would prefer a nord king (since they're just a bunch of racist "patriotic" brutes), but you can't be that sneaky(if you're role playing that is).

Nords tend to solve everything with violence, while a king risen from the nowhere should know how to be a good negotiator. I always like to think of my character as someone who always talks through things, but makes sure he's the one at win, but I can't imagine a nord doing that.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts