• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Khajitta

Hello I'm new. I've been playing Skyrim since it came out in 2011. First, I started on the Xbox 360 but then I lost my character. I was a Redguard. But now I am on the PC and I am a Khajit. Level 21 right now so slowly trying to beat the main storyline again. Anyhow, It's great to meet you guys. I am excited to join these forums. :)

hershangames

You're jealous because your people can't sit in chairs with back

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
Hey, welcome to the forums :)! Make your stay warm here, we serve coffee and biscuits as well :p. And be sure to download mods for Skyrim! They make your experience even better :D!

Also, elves over every other race in TES :p.

Wauten Dayhil

Demon Hunter and Wordplay Extraordinaire
Hey, welcome to the forums :)! Make your stay warm here, we serve coffee and biscuits as well [emoji14]. And be sure to download mods for Skyrim! They make your experience even better :D!

Also, elves over every other race in TES [emoji14].
HEATHEN! You no-tails will rue the day you took our lands!

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
Hey, welcome to the forums :)! Make your stay warm here, we serve coffee and biscuits as well [emoji14]. And be sure to download mods for Skyrim! They make your experience even better :D!

Also, elves over every other race in TES [emoji14].
HEATHEN! You no-tails will rue the day you took our lands!

Ha! As if we'd bow down to demon worshiping lizards like you! Stay safe in your dirty, murky and filthy swamps while we burn your homeland to the ground, Argonian!

hershangames

HEATHEN!! You god damn Narcicists tried to dominate(pun intended) us with cheap lies about our gods!! How dare you!! You will fear us the day you try to take our homes!

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
Bah! Your pathetic attempts will fail, cat. Do not forget that you owe us. We could've crushed you anytime we want and are still capable of doing so, but do not forget your place. The Thalmor has accepted your allegiance and loyalty so stick to it!

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
You dare to defy us, beasts? Do you not understand the power we have over you? I fail to understand how tailed creatures like you could possibly harm us.

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
I have never heard of beasts worshiping that Breton-Nordish mass murderer who self-proclaimed himself a Divine, hmm?

hershangames

Bah! Your pathetic attempts will fail, cat. Do not forget that you owe us. We could've crushed you anytime we want and are still capable of doing so, but do not forget your place. The Thalmor has accepted your allegiance and loyalty so stick to it!
You can say all you want, but by the power of the moons you know you will not take us down. Do you perhaps forget our fighting skills that your people considered "superhuman"? Do you perhaps forget that we can fight without weapons? Do you perhaps forget our speed? Our dexterity? Our agility?

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
Do you think we are powerless? Our magecraft will obliterate you and if that's not enough, we have the Psijic Order at our disposal and battleships all over the coast and beyond.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts