• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mercutio

Assistant Regional Manager
Alright, I would be glad to see them :)

I will make sure to let you know when I finish one, monsters2312! Where am I supposed to post character builds on the site?

OK, thanks for the advice! Any suggestions on what my first build should be? I'm considering a Redoran Guard (since that's what I am:D) what do you think?

Mercutio

Assistant Regional Manager
Interesting...Yeah that should do it. I don't think anyone HAS made a build for a guard yet so congrats! You'd be the first

hershangames

Hi there Red or an Guard!! I really hope to see those builds, I mean it's what I do this days to keep sucking Skyrim's magic.

Hope you have a great time around here, I'm sure you will, and well, just hang around!!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Greetings and welcome, Cody. Sorry, easier to type than the Red-something. :eek::D

EDIT: You like Skyrim? You like it here. When you need that break from the game, you drop in here and decompress, if necessary. :beermug:

Awesome Community. Fact. :eek::D:beermug:

Last edited:

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
A Redoran Guard build is great idea. Everything that I post that's Skyrim related is in the Skyrim General Discussion forum. It's where the most traffic is, including build discussion. Looking forward to seeing what you've come up with.

Welcome. :beermug:

Cordelia

Global Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to the forums, Redoran Guard.

I think most of us spent a good portion of our time lurking in the shadows before committing to join -- I know I did, at least--, so you're in good company. I found myself almost always picking a SkyrimForums thread when researching my questions, or any debated or ambiguous subjects I came across in the course of the game, and the forum never failed to deliver something informative and creative. Eventually I had to join in the fun, myself, and I've never regretted it.

I have no doubt you'll feel the same in time. ^__^

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
Welcome to the forums! Pretty much what Cordelia said, you'll get along just fine here. You see like a nice guy, and I do so hope you enjoy your stay!

Gregor Moon Fang

Champion of Azura
Welcome to the forums! :D -hands him the new users basket- Although the place isn't as lively as it used to be everyone here is pretty friendly so it shouldn't be too hard to get along with some of the others (the ones I've met anyway). The drinks table is over in the corner along with the food. Don't be shy and feast to your heart's content. Again welcome. :beermug:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts