• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Skyrimosity

Welcome to the forums. You'll have plenty of fun in Skyrim on your own for many hours, but you can find tips/help/things to do here to enhance your experience. It's a great game.

Skyrimosity

You have to have a certain number of posts; unfortunately, the exact number is not public knowledge.

Last edited:

Mercutio

Assistant Regional Manager
When you do get a certain number of posts you need to ask permission from our Global Moderator, Rayven and she'll let you have access :)

hershangames

Hi there Sneekydarkelf!! Judging by your name and by the fact that you got in the forum just a week after you got the game, I'd say you're pretty sucked in. Well, what can I say, welcome to the zombie club, soon enough you'll forget all about your life and live only to serve the great Alduin, or Hircine, or Molag'bal, or Sithis, or you know, if you're feeling ironic, a "good" deity.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Greetings and welcome, Sneekydarkelf. Your username has a ring of redundancy, but it's still cool. Just got the game a week ago? My oh my, you gots some catching up to do. I envy your upcoming adventure, but not totally. :eek::D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts