• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Not your most favorite, but it's up there? #3? #7? Out of how many? :eek:

See? You do it, too. The nicknames, I mean. :)

That's the Character With Character for you. BTW, he just got a buzz cut yesterday. He now looks like a beached manatee. OW! That scratch drew blood, Dunkaroo!!! :eek::D:rolleyes:

Balomew

Haha! I don't play many games. Minecraft was one of the first real modern-day ones I played. It just kind of stuck with me.

A buzz cut! How cute! How does a cat get a buzz cut, I wonder? By the way.. I rocked a buzz cut a year or more ago. I'm growing it out and am at the "short mop" stage ^^

dunklunk

That's a real good question. For a few years now, we've been using a mobile pet groomer. She comes to you and she grooms your pet(s) with whatever you want. She has this cool van kitted out with everything she needs. All the seats in the middle have been removed. In its place are a table, a harness to keep the animal in place, and even a portable shower for those shampooing needs.

Our male cat's a Himalayan, so you can imagine what his coat looks like. Since it's warming up here in the Pacific Northwest, we figured we'd give him and his sister some relief. He gets the buzz cut, as his coat gets thicker than hers. Her cut's a little less extreme. They both get their nails done, a shampoo, and the cuts. Man, they smell so good when we get them back. Not that they smelled bad beforehand, but you know what I mean. :D

From what the groomer tells us, Dunkaloo needs the harness. The female kitty doesn't. Must be that female thing with being at the spa and being pampered. ;) She even has a cool name for her business: Purrs & Barks. Though I can assure you, he's not doing any purring when he's receiving the treatment. You can hear him whining from outside the van. The female kit, on the other hand, just loves it.

So what's a "short mop" look like? A little shorter than your avatar's hair?

Balomew

I'm sure that he likes not sweating to death under a thick himalayan coat during the summertime, though.

It would be easiest to show you than to describe it, but I'll try my hand at it anyway. Most of my hair is mid-neck length. I have bangs on the right-hand side - they're pretty long, and would go past my eye if it weren't swept back. Yeah it's hard to explain.. here's a fairly recent picture of me (prom, thus the get-up). Don't worry, I'm fine with it being out there.

11312924_10204119640975316_6391387977495005099_o.jpg

dunklunk

Oh yes. I'm sure they both appreciate the relief.

No, I think I get it. Sounds like your bangs are only on one side. That's quite a lot of growth from a buzz cut. With those flowers in your hair, you'd fit right in the world of Skyrim. Though not as some helpless maiden. Oh no. More like a badass mage.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
I am an experienced and avid roleplayer with a reliability problem.

I lie. I said, as I always have, that I will remain active on a single given account forevermore. Yet, no matter how hard I try to dissuade myself, I always disappear for a number of months. I will not fool you and myself anymore. I cannot make the vows of consistency that I have made previously. I promise, however, that I will not disappoint this community. My writing is concise and descriptive, and I have a great work ethic. Trust me as a coordinator but do not rely on me to always be here. It's likely that, one day, I will vanish and leave you left in the dust and wondering. It seems that I am destined to be lonely, even as I seek out companionship, for all I seek in this world is to write with others.

For those that are interested in getting to know me better, here are a few key facts.

• Beginning this fall of 2015, I will be working towards a BFA in Creative Writing at the University of Maine at Farmington. I accepted an invitation to the UMF Honor's Program. This year, UMF granted me the highest scholarship they could.
  • I am interested in a future career as a video-game writer. Further investigation into this field is needed before I make a decision. The prospect of writing with others beyond roleplaying in a way that involves my favorite aspects of creative writing is tempting.
  • I have a chronic illness called POTS, or postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome. There is a fair likelihood that I will “grow out of” POTS in the next five years. Please feel open to inquire about my illness.
  • I am a female gamer and recluse with a 5w4 and INTP personality. I enjoy playing the Elder Scrolls series, the Dragon Age series, and Minecraft. I'm currently infatuated with the Doctor Who series.
Feel free to ask questions. It is a pleasure to meet you all. More than ever, I will make an attempt to remain active.

PS: Please be aware that I am selective in who I roleplay with. I look for those with reliability, experience, and talent. Take this how you will. I would be glad to help new blood, but I will not participate in serious roleplays with those that I am not comfortable working with. Thank you in advance for understanding.

This has to be the longest intro I've seen :eek: Anyhow, welcome to the Forums :D I know I'm quite late but still..

I'm curious, what does the 5w4 and INTP mean? And how can I find out what I'd be?

dunklunk

Thank you! Speaking of mages, what's your general preferred class?

Guess it has to be the archer/thief/sneak. Love the slinking around bit, and sticking to the shadows. Well, I did put what seems like a lifetime of playing into Skyrim, including all three DLC. My initial character was a Khajiit. His night vision was so awesome, no torches necessary.

How about you? And why?

Balomew

Nyoxios The 5w4 personality is part of the enneagram personality test. >This< website might be a good free alternative to the paper version. >This< website might also be a help. It's up to you. Check out >this< explanation of a basic 5.

As for the INTP (again, I can explain it if you'd like), that's from the Meyers-Briggs test. There are many free Meyers-Briggs "sample" tests that may interest you, such as >this< one.

Balomew

dunklunk I enjoy magic and sword-slinging to a degree, but I've always returned to knives and shadows, waiting for the opportune moment to set an arrow into an enemy's throat. I'm a rather aggressive sneak, though. I enjoy thieving and surprise attacks. In ESO, I love how I can enter stealth in combat, but the archery system sucks.

My first Skyrim character was a Bosmer, but I feel most akin to the Khajiit race, not because of their culture but because of the way they talk and present themselves.

dunklunk

Nice. The long distance shots were obviously the more gratifying. To me, anyway. If Skyrim had sniper rifles. . . .One can only dream.

You're right about the Khajiit. I always got the feeling they were family oriented, and even as vendors, they still seemed friendly. In fact, I liked them so much I played as a Khajiit in two RPs I was in. Might have been the same character, but definitely not the same circumstances, if I remember correctly.

Not to mention, they're big ol' kitties! What's not to like?! <3:D

Balomew

There's a mod for that.

Once you delve into their culture and history, I doubt that they're cute little family-oriented kitty cats. I enjoy the way they speak and that I haven't researched them yet. It's a whole new project, I just need time and dedication to get to that new character.. and that might be my only character for a long time. I'd like it that way.

dunklunk

A mod? For a sniper rifle? :eek:

Yeah, you're probably right about digging a little deeper. A few of the traders in the game do seem a bit conniving. 'Course, that could also be attributed to the chosen profession.

dunklunk

That's insane! Man, we 360 owners suck! No mods for us, no ma'am. You obviously must play on PC. Or does the PS also allow mods? I know about PC modding, not so much about the PS.

Yep, off in my little xbox world here. :sleepyface:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts