• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Doris

Hello everyone!

I'm new to these forums, but definitely not to Skyrim. I have been playing it for a little over three years now. I was introduced to the game by a friend of mine, who probably had no idea that I would become so obsessed with it. Skyrim was the first of The Elder Scroll series I played. I have since gone back and played a bit of Oblivion. I also have Morrowind, but haven't spent much time on it.

I have played video games since I was a young kid, with my first system being a Super Nintendo. Then came all the various GameBoys. Then GameCube, Wii, the various DS's, Xbox, and then finally I got a gaming computer. I still play on the other platforms, though. I just love it all around. I have no preference where I am playing my game, as long as I am getting to enjoy it.

Besides gaming, my life is pretty boring. I went to college and graduated with a B.S. in Accounting. Worked at a public accounting firm for just a few days short of three and a half years. Got let go from there (basically a 'you were the last one hired, you are the first one to go' type of deal). Still looking for another job. I don't really want to go back into public accounting (after four tax seasons, I figured out that is not the life for me) and the amount of jobs out there are few. So, just searching and living life as much as I can. I know I will find something else soon enough and be back to being a productive member of society. :p

Other hobbies include: reading, watching TV/movies, music, and occasionally writing. The writing is just for a sort of personal therapeutic thing. It really helps to get out built up stress and emotions through your own made up characters. I never write for other people to read. I know I'm not that good at it. I just do it for fun.

Anyway, there is some boring information on me. I look forward to what I might get into on this site! :)

hershangames

Hey there Doris! Hope you have fun around here, we're a little community of happy little NPC murdering psycopaths. And, as I always tell the newcomers, send me a message if you need an NPC "out of the map".

Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk

Skyrimosity

Welcome to the forums @Doris ! Here you will find Skyrim fanatics aplenty as well as an usual amount of sheer madness. As I enjoy saying, welcome to the madness! I hope you have a good time here. This forum has a ton of information and a ton of people willing to answer any question you may have.

I also wish you luck in finding a job you love. I think we all know how hard that is nowadays.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts