• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
Yeah i seen that 2! and was wondering were id seen the person b4. lol

i may write a brief reply, not aggresive though... after all Benjii has more pressing things on his mind :p

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
I didnt wanna messy up your fanfic with my opinion (more like random comments) of the Lydia & Farkas expansion, so i shall say it here!

1. Wow you must love writing! which is good coz i enjoy reading it :)
2. As iv mentioned b4 i think, im loving the personality that you are giving Lydia. She is pretty much a blank canvas and your doing really well with her story.
3. If you were to pick what other character you were to expand on, i would suggest Lydia. Dont get me wrong, i liked the Farkas bit, but just not as much (im not really sure why tho...)
4. ummmm thats pretty much it, just wanted to give you my 2cents :p

p.s. I love this thread, its like a direct line to Kitty <3 :D

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
I didnt wanna messy up your fanfic with my opinion (more like random comments) of the Lydia & Farkas expansion, so i shall say it here!

1. Wow you must love writing! which is good coz i enjoy reading it :)
2. As iv mentioned b4 i think, im loving the personality that you are giving Lydia. She is pretty much a blank canvas and your doing really well with her story.
3. If you were to pick what other character you were to expand on, i would suggest Lydia. Dont get me wrong, i liked the Farkas bit, but just not as much (im not really sure why tho...)
4. ummmm thats pretty much it, just wanted to give you my 2cents :p

p.s. I love this thread, its like a direct line to Kitty <3 :D

Aww thanks. I'm glad you liked it. I think I will write more on Lydia. The Farkas chapter I just had to get it out of my system as I wanted to write about his experience as a werewolf :) So more Lydia it is...(I think Vilkas wants more of Lydia to ;) )
Thanks so much for your input and for keeping in contact here. Yeah I like it to, not as open for all to see like the Sb is. <3

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
He pounced on a bunny :eek:

hehe

+ the SB is good but im shocking for following pplz convos on it :oops: cant imagine how many other people are like that!!

yes he eated a bunny :cool:

Oh you mean like lurking in the background before you actually step into the SB..? lol

Wellllll... if im completely honest (why not) sometimes i just watch... and NEVER put anything in the SB!!!

:eek: I KNOW RIGHT!

Lucid

I love that the dalliance between GroBenjii and Wyldfyre made its way into three different RP threads. Nicely done guys!

Lucid

I would, because I think I watched the planning go down, right here in this thread ;)

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
He pounced on a bunny :eek:

hehe

+ the SB is good but im shocking for following pplz convos on it :oops: cant imagine how many other people are like that!!

yes he eated a bunny :cool:

Oh you mean like lurking in the background before you actually step into the SB..? lol

Wellllll... if im completely honest (why not) sometimes i just watch... and NEVER put anything in the SB!!!

:eek: I KNOW RIGHT!

I'm sure everyone does it. Ehem!... I know I do sometimes ;)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts