• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Silver Arrow

Nice to meet everyone. My username is Silver Arrow, as you can see, and I've actually just started playing Skyrim this year after buying the Collector's Edition for PC from Amazon, and regret not playing this sooner.

Some other little facts about me (mainly concerning Skyrim)
Favorite Race: Nord
Preferred Skill: One-handed and archery
Favorite Weapon: Swords and axes

Skyrimosity

Welcome to the forums. Don't worry; it's never too late to start playing Skyrim. And your on PC so there'll be plenty of mods available for you. Though you should enjoy vanilla a bit first; it's great.

hershangames

Welcome silver arrow! My name is golden arrow and I...nah, sorry sometimes I just loose it. As Skyrimoaity said it's never too late to play Skyrim, I started this year too, and also, what he said, enjoy vanilla a bit and then drwoon in mods, however, Nurozoxi said Skyrimosity lies, so...

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Wauten Dayhil

Demon Hunter and Wordplay Extraordinaire
Welcome silver arrow! My name is golden arrow and I...nah, sorry sometimes I just loose it. As Skyrimoaity said it's never too late to play Skyrim, I started this year too, and also, what he said, enjoy vanilla a bit and then drwoon in mods, however, Nurozoxi said Skyrimosity lies, so...

Yup. Take Sky's comments with a grain of salt or three...

Skyrimosity

Sheesh guys, it seems a bit immature to be talking like this on a new guy's thread.

Besides, I'm rubber and you're glue. Everything you say bounces off of me and sticks to you!

Boom!

hershangames

Ah, come on I'm just kidding, I'm sure the new guy got it, and if not, we can always contact the Dark Brotherhood

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Greetings and welcome, Silver Arrow. Just started playing Skyrim? Good to know you, and nice talking to you. Because now? You are currently in The Black Hole, aka, The Skyrim Forums. :rolleyes:

And, you're playing Skyrim at the same time?! Correction. Welcome to the blackest of blackest holes. Do enjoy your stay. :eek:

Cordelia

Global Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum, Silver Arrow. I look forward to getting to know you in the future. Feel free to ignore all those lunk heads above. Or feed them. Feeding them is pretty entertaining.

I've been playing Skyrim for a couple years, but I did get a bit of a late start on it, compared to others on the forum, but it's definitely one of my all time favorite games. One of these days I may even manage to finish writing a fan fic or two about my adventures in the land of snow and sky. ^__^

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
Welcome to the forums! Yeah don't worry too much about those goof balls up there :p They're harmless.

Mostly. ;)

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts