• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

-Mir-

Professional milk-drinker
Mir welcome to the forums! Topic: When people die in movies we're ok with it. When animals die WE ARE NOT OK with it. Your thoughts guys?

Answer: Most people suck. Enjoy your animals and enjoy your pack. Wolf pack.

Mir if your into the wolf pack concept do the Companions quest line.
Thanks! :)

Your question: I don't particularly care if an animal's character dies in a movie, but if an actual animal, or anyone, dies, obviously that's horrible! Speaking of which, have you seen the more recent Lord of the Flies movie? The AHA didn't supervise the action so....yeah. I was scarred for life.

If I join the Companions will I have to turn into a werewolf and kill people though? I haven't leveled up too much because I refer running away when animals/some people attack me, lol. I've no problem killing those icky Draugr things though. xD

13th Nightingale

Hawk- Guild Master, Ebonhawks
Thanks! :)

Your question: I don't particularly care if an animal's character dies in a movie, but if an actual animal, or anyone, dies, obviously that's horrible! Speaking of which, have you seen the more recent Lord of the Flies movie? The AHA didn't supervise the action so....yeah. I was scarred for life.

If I join the Companions will I have to turn into a werewolf and kill people though? I haven't leveled up too much because I refer running away when animals/some people attack me, lol. I've no problem killing those icky Draugr things though. xD

Yes you will become one but you dont have to kill any innocents. Once you transform you still have control.
On a different note if you choose Wood Elf you have a natural ability to speak to animals and have them join your fight for abit. But dont re-roll because of that. I believe illusion magic does this as well. Not to mention I think their is a shout that does it too.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Madesi.png

Greetings honored friend, can I interest you in some fine Jewelry?

-Mir-

Yes you will become one but you dont have to kill any innocents. Once you transform you still have control.
On a different note if you choose Wood Elf you have a natural ability to speak to animals and have them join your fight for abit. But dont re-roll because of that. I believe illusion magic does this as well. Not to mention I think their is a shout that does it too.
Yep, I am a wood elf. :3

-Mir-

Haha cool. Im on PS3 too. I wish we could take cool screen shots of our characters.
Ikr! I thought about just doing a photo of my character, since I have a decent-ish camera that doesn't show the rippley tv lines so much, but it still looks meh... So my avi is just this little doodle of me instead. :)

All right i'm all ready.

Stop right there, criminal scum! You violated my mother, ruined my wife! I'm going to KILL YOU!

-Mir-

All right i'm all ready.

Stop right there, criminal scum! You violated my mother, ruined my wife! I'm going to KILL YOU!
No, it wasn't me! I'm innocent! Dx

...lol, yesterday I encountered my first Whiterun guard who said "no lollygagging". xD I also killed a dragon! :/

Jei El

We will be avenged.
Ahh, one does not simply join the Epic and ( recently crazy you may not like the conversations we have). I'll speak to the leaders.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts