• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Necromis

Hey the community is all just one big family, we even have our crazy aunts and uncles that no one talks about. Not to say you are a crazy aunt, Nerezza. But The Deadliest Troll is a crazy nephew. LOL

Hey the community is all just one big family, we even have our crazy aunts and uncles that no one talks about. Not to say you are a crazy aunt, Nerezza. But The Deadliest Troll is a crazy nephew. LOL
I sure am... And Rale is the creepy uncle who touches me... :p

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Hahaha thanks, sorry, I didn't know what to say, I forget to include that I love videogames, maths, programming, rock music, reading and chess...

I love Chess & Video Games, all kinds of Music, Reading & Writing books.
I played chess throughout high school ( '76 - '79 ) and made it to the State Chess Championships 3 years in a row ( '91, '92 & '93 ) & lost on purpose each time because I didn't want the publicity that followed the " Champion ".....lol

You're gonna fit right in here! It's a great place. It's like my home away from home, and keeps me distracted at work :rolleyes:

This is my 2nd home...lol

Necromis

Not seeing the sister, but I do see a grandfather as two tales says he will be your pappy. I guess I could be your crazy uncle, though. :)

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
My psn is jay-1410 feel free to send a request! ;)

After reading through the increasingly weirder family relations in this thread (I swear I almost started to hear the banjos playing) and then quickly reading your post, I swear to god I thought for a sec that you typed "my penis jay-1410 feel free to send a request! ;) " :D :D :D
Ah, the power of conditioning your own mind. Well, technically you guys conditioned it for me and paved the way for my misread. :p

Can I be someone's grand uncle? :rolleyes: Not the sneaky/fondling uncle type, but a wholesome "reading from a storybook by a fireplace" kinda uncle.

Oh, and welcome to the forums, Nerezza. ;)

Necromis

<===was thinking more of a west virginia hillbilly family. Uncle-Daddy, Uncle-Daddy. Man to an attorney, "if I divorce my wife will she still be my sister?" LOL

^^^ Also is that grand uncle or great uncle? We always said great, but you could be grand, too.

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Hmm.. not sure, really! Grand sounds even.. well, grander! Like in Skyrim, greater soul gems < grand soul gems. Likewise uncles could be ranked great uncle < grand uncle. :p But who knows, really!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts