• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Trevor Bright at your service! Gentleman bard and cheerful explorer here to listen, learn and interact with you all! I have questions and would love to hear what you all have to say! I'm from the united states, denial. XD that's a private joke of mine. Seriously though, I'm a college student that has just learned about the joys of modding skyrim and is anxiously looking around for more friends willing to converse about one of my favorite games! Wishing you all the best!
-Trevor

Welcome to the forums friend! Hope everyone here can give you everything that you are looking for :D
Thank you so much! I haven't been on long, but I do have a bit of a question if you're willing to help? I noticed people can react to posts with like, or agrees or disagrees. Is this something you unlock after you've been active on the forum for a certain period of time?

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
Staff member
Umm no it shouldn't be, it should be available to all users. When you are looking at a post, at the bottom of the text field there will be a bluish tool bar. On the rightmost side of that little tool bar are some emojiis--a thumbs up, check mark, X, smiley face and so on. Each of those area rating. Just hover your mouse over each of them to see what rating it is that they represent.

There is also another system we use here, Reputation or Rep. You can give it out as points to people who's posts you love, support or whatever. It's on the very bottom of other posts, below the signature, and next to the Report button and the like. You can give up to 25 points, and leave a little note as to why you are giving it.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
Staff member
That is as long as you are on the desktop site. Tapatalk I am not too familiar with, nor am I the mobile version of this site.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
Staff member
Hmm. I'm sorry I don't have a definitive answer for you about this friend! I've been on the site too long to remember what it was like signing up, and back then the site was nothing like it is now. So if you are familiar with this type of site, then you might be onto something in saying that you'll unlock it at some point. Have you confirmed your email address, or played around a bit in your personal details?

Hmm. I'm sorry I don't have a definitive answer for you about this friend! I've been on the site too long to remember what it was like signing up, and back then the site was nothing like it is now. So if you are familiar with this type of site, then you might be onto something in saying that you'll unlock it at some point. Have you confirmed your email address, or played around a bit in your personal details?
I just thought about that. I'll recheck my email. I'm messing with my settings right now, so maybe it'll turn up then? I'm not sure. Either way, I actually gotta leave for a class now. Thank you very much for your help!!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts