Hello Kristina from Australia

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Greetings and welcome, Kristina. Very nice tat. Notice it's a predictable dragon. Didn't fancy a bad-ass skeever tat? :eek::D

Anyway, welcome and have fun here. :beermug:

General Charles Xander

General of the 11th Imperial Legion
Now, if I can get a watch or necklace with that symbol, I would be soooo happy.... Ahem. Welcome to the forum milady. I look forward to seeing you around. :D

hershangames

Welcome to madness dent(also know as Skyrim Forums)! Not that I'm some kind of veteran but I'm looking forward to see you posting around. And as I tell all newcomers: you want an NPC "out of the map", just say so. I'm like a magician, I can make people vanish".

But seriously, welcome!:D

PS: we all want a necklace with that symbol, it would be sooo great.[emoji6] [emoji111]

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Thankyou for your replies and a skeever tat no way lol :p i do have the same skyrim earrings. I just think the art of skyrim makes it so perfect for tattooes i know one of my friends doesnt even haven a clue what skyrim is but got a tattoo of a draugr deathlord head on his arm im like thats from skyrim! hes like whats that lmao ill be posting more for sure when i get my playstation 4 and play online my pc cant run the pc version its a bit too slow and graphics are bad

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
Now, if I can get a watch or necklace with that symbol, I would be soooo happy.... Ahem. Welcome to the forum milady. I look forward to seeing you around. :D
You can get an Akatosh pendant on ebay, as well as other things like pint glasses, shirts, and wallets, (I purchased a wallet, and I must say that it's the most bad-ass wallet around).

Anyway, welcome Kristina. If you truly love Skyrim that much, you've come home. Great tatoo. :beermug:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts