Hello? Is there anybody in there?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

chop suey

Okay, enough with quoting Pink Floyd.

May I introduce myself instead: name's Gabriel (or "that one dude with the weird orc kink"), 19 years old frenchie trying to kill time writing and playing video games.
I stumbled upon the forum by accident and thought it'd be fun to join since half of my time is spent playing Skyrim (well I need to confess that I am not playing as much as I used to /cough/ thanks to Fallout 4 /cough/ but I still create new OCs and take screenshots,ah!).

Mostly I'm a video games enthusiast and I like to talk about it, a lot. :coffee:

Hellknight Anna

Empress of the Inferno
Welcome to the forms ^_^

Wauten Dayhil

Demon Hunter and Wordplay Extraordinaire
Welcome, Gabriel! I... am Nuro. But, you can call me Nuro. Everyone does. Unless they're angry. Then the name isn't nearly as PG. Anyways! Hallo! We're glad to have you, and I am sure that many people will look forward to your contributions to the forum! Yay. Happiness. Everywhere. It's covering everything. I need to clean it up.

chop suey

Welcome to the forms ^_^

Thank you very much!

Welcome, Gabriel! I... am Nuro. But, you can call me Nuro. Everyone does. Unless they're angry. Then the name isn't nearly as PG. Anyways! Hallo! We're glad to have you, and I am sure that many people will look forward to your contributions to the forum! Yay. Happiness. Everywhere. It's covering everything. I need to clean it up.

Hey there Nuro, thanks for the warm welcome! I'm looking forward to be active here as well. Don't clean up the happiness too quickly please, let me enjoy it for a moment! ;)

Mercutio

Assistant Regional Manager
aww man, I missed the kink-train

btw welcome to the forums, Gabriel

Deadpool.

OG Forum member
Okay, enough with quoting Pink Floyd.

May I introduce myself instead: name's Gabriel (or "that one dude with the weird orc kink"), 19 years old frenchie trying to kill time writing and playing video games.
I stumbled upon the forum by accident and thought it'd be fun to join since half of my time is spent playing Skyrim (well I need to confess that I am not playing as much as I used to /cough/ thanks to Fallout 4 /cough/ but I still create new OCs and take screenshots,ah!).

Mostly I'm a video games enthusiast and I like to talk about it, a lot. :coffee:
Bonjour mon ami ;)

bienvenue à Skyrim forums

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone at home?

Hello Gabrial! I'm Simus. You may remember me from such dazzling RP's as Reforging an Empire, Fading Hope, Reforging an Empire (again) and that one other thing I did that I never posted. And as the newest installment of The Bethesda RPG Fallout 4...lout should be played by every Skyrim-er. because it's 4lout.

Welcome to the forums.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Greetings and welcome to the maniacal group, Gabriel. And the same goes to you, chop suey. :beermug::D:beermug:

Skyrim and gaming fan, you say? Pretty sure you'll like it here. :eek::D:rolleyes:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts