• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

kwame.wilson.18

I probably should have done an intro earlier. I joined not too long ago. I'm Kwame and I've only played Skyrim so far. I had fun with it and I'd love to hear what you guys have to say. I look forward to good times here[emoji1]

Jybrael

Hi there mate welcome to the Skyrim Forum. I hope you have a great time here. Looking forward to reading your opinions and ideas for Skyrim.

hershangames

Hey there, Kwame. Welcome to the community! Hope you rind yourself comfortable around. We've got a whole lot of threads that surely interest you more than that boring real life we all hate.
Jokes aside, welcome and have a good time around here, don't forget to send me a message if you ever happen to want an NPC "vanish".

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Greetings and welcome, Kwame. And fun times ye shall have here. Pretty much guaranteed. :beermug:

Reaper87

吉光
Welcome, Kwame! Enjoy your time here, Skyrim is both a great game and has a great community surrounding it! ;)

I am also a fan of Halo! Which is your favourite game of the series? :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts