Hello Fellow DovahKiin's!!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Steve House

Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. Like all of you...My life is going to be consumed for a majority of the next 6 months (give or take a month or two :p) once 11-11-11 comes. I've played all the Elder Scrolls games and absolutely love them!! Skyrim is going to be great just as all the other ES Games...Really hoping that Bethesda keeps making ES Games because RPG is what it's all about for me...I plan on reading every single piece of text that is in the game just to keep up on the lore. I also plan on playing every type of character possible for every race there is in the game and obviously doing everything there is to do in Skyrim...(Gonna take me a long time to get bored with this game lol ). I only have one wish that I want granted after Skyrim is released....and that's for my fiance to not leave me lol. She already expects me to be up all night after I get my pre-order from my local game store's midnight release. We made a bet...I said I wouldn't play after I got back home from the store....she say's that I will...it's a friendly bet of $5.00 but I think I've already lost lmao...oh well...I'll just replenish my pockets with the thousands of gold I'll be stealing from NPC's in Skyrim lol....anyway...nice to be here and I'll be posting my journey's in the forums. :)

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Hey there Steve! It sounds like you're already nearly consumed even before the release date. I sure will be, too!

Of course you've already lost the deal, what else would you want to do if you have Skyrim right in your grasp?!

How did you find us?

Steve House

I was scouring the web for more info on Skyrim and I happened across this site so I figured I'd join. I've been to a lot of different sites/forums and joined just about all of them...just trying to find a community where I can indulge in other's experiences in the game and to share mine with others as well :)

Flamingtaco

$5 isn't worth it, she's gonna have to up the bet if she plans to keep any TES fan off the game for any amount of time.

Flamingtaco

Do you mean for the midnight launch? I'm going to be playing on pc so I'm not sure when the steam version unlocks. Has anybody heard confirmation on that?

Steve House

yea for the midnight launch...i'll be playing on 360 ...I did hear something about when steam will be unlocking Skyrim...I think that everyone on eastern coast will be able to play three hours earlier then western due to time difference...people were talking that western coast wont "Technically" be released on 11-11-11 so steam will be unlocking Skyrim every hour on the hour starting at midnight on the 10th...so basically eastern will have it 3 hours before western...dont quote me on this but I'm pretty sure that's what I read..hope that helps and isnt too confusing for you lol

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Do you mean for the midnight launch? I'm going to be playing on pc so I'm not sure when the steam version unlocks. Has anybody heard confirmation on that?
Midnight as well, I would assume. You can probably preload as usual, too.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts