• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Travis

What can I say. I loved Oblivion. I tried to play Morrowind, but I was too young at the time, teenagerish, and I lacked the patience for it. I still regret that to this day ;) I can't wait for Skyrim. I am a lover of video games, especially great RPG's, and sneaker/assassin games. Also superhero games, although that genre has a sad, sad history. Well, that's about it. I look forward to talking a lot about Skyrim over the next several days, and coming months.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Have fun here, Travis.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
welcome, mate. I suppose your picture is from magic the gathering?

Travis

welcome, mate. I suppose your picture is from magic the gathering?
Yep. I just found the pic online. I thought it looked pretty cool. But it is Serendib Sorcerer card from Magic.
Speaking of which, you should check googles new picture search. You can right click on my image, copy the link to the clipboard, then paste it into googles image search, and it totally figures it out.

Travis

Yeah. That art style IS really distinctive. I don't think I have seen a real card in half a decade, but like you, I think I can spot the art when I see it.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts