• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Hey guys i just recently started playing skyrim on ps3 i play as a wood elf i like the sneaking and stealing lock picking etc, this is the first game i have played along these lines and i really like it. I have not played it for a little while as the game is so big and freezes my console alot and i get frustrated. Thank goodness for auto save eh? Im maxine by the way im 20 studying sports at university in derbyshire, Uk.

anything else you want to know ask away

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
welcome! hope you have fun here!

Hope

Leader of #TeamSwagKids
Welcome to the forums! It's funny NikolaTesla, I've never seen you around the forums (Although I am new) and my colors are light blue and purple, and I only write in these colors, and I've seen you post in the same color! you should join my group :) Only rules are put the tag name in the signature and write in different colors other then default. :)

That goes for you as well Maxxamillion! If you need any help you can contact me and I'll be sure to help you!

If you wanna join my little group as well, just look at my signature, and click the link and post there! Welcome!!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts