• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr
I'm a PS3 user, so I couldn't give a flying fluff what Bethesda have to say about anything, until they at least say when Dawnguard comes out.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
Old news, but thanks for re-posting it for those that may have missed it.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki

Exelex

Note: Information is brought to you by Elder Scrolls Wiki user, Dar'Rajhin.

"Official Hearthfire Description" Leaked

According to a Recent Hearthfire Leak, it is possible that the rumored expansion for Skyrim could us the house construction idea Bethesda introduced in the Wizard's Tower DLC for Oblivion.

A Dependable Reddit User responsible for leaking legitimate material regarding Mass Effect DLC's has revealed, what is believed to be, the official description of the Hearthfire DLC.

Hearthfire, the next official game-add on for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, has arrived. For the first time in the Elder Scrolls universe, purchase land and build your own home from the ground -- from a simple one-room cottage to a sprawling compound complete with armory, alchemy laboratory, trophy room, and more! With Hearthfire, the possibilities of what you can build are endless.

To have faith in this leak is up to you, but is home-building something Skyrim player are really looking for?

I would love to build my own Assassin fort...

jackmikeMon

Whether or not 'Hearthfire' will be the title of the next DLC, I just hope that Bethesda implement more cool gameplay/graphical enhancements to console versions such as seasonal climate change, snow footprints, spears etc.
In my opinion this is what they should have already instilled into the game via a game update/patch.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts