Hearthfire Trailer Out...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Neriad13

Premium Member
...to which I heartily respond, "Eh."

It seems like something that a modder would come up with, not the legit company. Still, depending on the price and the reviews, I still might give it a go. However, what would really sway me is the promise of non-human children.

What's so funny is that there were so many threads thinking it would be some epic story involving the Thalmor or a massive battle to save Skyrim in a foretold month. Alas, no, it really is about building a hearthfire upon which to bake loaves of bread. >.<

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
I don't think any modder would have thought of mounted mudcrabs... :)

Rather amusing that they're releasing it in September, though, given that that's the equivalent of the in-game month Hearthfire.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
This is clearly aimed at console users. As we can't mod. But, still, I'm weary. If it's a decent price, I'll get it. But, I would have preferred some new armors and new weapons. I mean, I don't really spend too much time at the regular houses you can purchase in the cities. I just use them to drop off loot. The adoption is a nice feature, but it's still just Nord children. Nothing wrong with Nord children, but I would have liked to see the other races get kids too.

If it's cheap, I'll get it. But, I'm not overly impressed.

Jersey Dagmar

I like the trophies too. Might make hunting more fun. 'Gonna bag me that Sabre cat today!'

Neriad13

Premium Member
I like the trophies too. Might make hunting more fun. 'Gonna bag me that Sabre cat today!'

Or a frost troll! That'd definitely make killing those things worth it.

Though stuffing and mounting a draugr does seem kind of a cruel. That guy had a life, you know! T.T

Zappus

I wonder if the release date includes the pc version as well. It will be 400 MS points for xbox version which equates to 5$.

I would get that because it looks really well made. Buying a land slot anywhere you want is just epic!

Really hope 4th of september is pc release date too.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Neriad13

Premium Member
I wonder if the release date includes the pc version as well. It will be 400 MS points for xbox version which equates to 5$.

I would get that because it looks really well made. Buying a land slot anywhere you want is just epic!

Really hope 4th of september is pc release date too.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I really rather doubt that - it said that it was only being released on Xbox on September 4th. Who knows how long it'll be before it reaches PC and PS3?

But five dollars isn't too bad at all.

Jersey Dagmar

I really rather doubt that - it said that it was only being released on Xbox on September 4th. Who knows how long it'll be before it reaches PC and PS3?

But five dollars isn't too bad at all.

Yea, 5 dollars isn't too bad. But, for someone like me who has to purchase their MS points at a store, the lowest amount they have it 1600, which is 20 dollars. Luckily, this comes out in September, and my birthday is during that month. I'm sure I'll get some money coming my way.

Rainbow

Criminal Scum
I read this thread before watching the video, and I thought mounted Mudcrabs meant you could ride them, lol.

Watching the video reminded of one of those "Improve your home" commercials. Like the ones that see you new kitchen sinks and stuff. Anyways, might get this, if it ever comes out for the PS3.

Torok

If this comes out on PS3 I'm getting it. I want a house on the Throat of the world, nice view, Paarthurnax is my neighbor, I never have to worry about any attackers (Because of my neighbor.) Also I like the child adoption feature, finally I not only get to gut Grelod but I get to take some kids away from that awful place. Maybe I'll get to adopt Aventis, I feel bad for him.

Zappus

From whats written on gamespot, it will come out for pc and ps3 in a month. Means that pc users can stack up materials for the next month to build a proper house without cheats.

Im definatly getting it coz it just sounds way too good to be true. I just hope its possible to theme different parts of house differently. To make one vampire lair side, and other public :D

Neriad13

Premium Member
I read this thread before watching the video, and I thought mounted Mudcrabs meant you could ride them, lol.

Yes, that should truly be the next DLC! Rideable mudcrabs upon which to charge into battle! You can also buy armor for them from the nearest stable for a mere five dollars more. Never mind the fact that you're going to look like a grown man riding a toddler's tricycle on top of one.

Torok

Woohoo another crossover!

dovahsiimcopy.jpg

I would like it even more if Skyrim was even more like Sims, especially for interacting with your husband/wife *Wink* What? I would like to have my character kiss his/her spouse or hug them. I want there to be more intimacy between them, more love. Although the 100 Septums I get from them is nice too.

Exelex

I'm in love. I heard that it was just house making, but this..... this is amazing. I love the peacefulness of having your own house away from the trouble of the city holds. It's what the Dovahkiin deserves.

You can feel like a carpenter, make a massive in size house, and, if I'm not mistaken, you can have your own pond/lake (according to the trailer). Bethesda just does such a great job with everything they do. I'm buying this DLC because

1. It's amazing
2. Out of respect for Bethesda

Can't wait until September fourth!

I would like it even more if Skyrim was even more like Sims, especially for interacting with your husband/wife *Wink* What? I would like to have my character kiss his/her spouse or hug them. I want there to be more intimacy between them, more love. Although the 100 Septums I get from them is nice too.
They really do need to integrate a few similar mechanics into the game. I hope with this DLC, you can do the same things that the mod "Dovakiin Relaxes Too" gives you access to.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts