Xbox 360 Hearthfire Steward is going back to his original location...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Harasses-Guards

Okay so I've got Vilkas as my steward at Lakeview Manor, and for some reason he just...isn't...there... Like he used to hang around my house and mine clay and do other stewardy schtuff, but recently he's just disappeared. I went to Jorrvaskr to see if maybe he'd gone there, and he had. Then I made him my follower and brought him back to Lakeview with me then let him go, and immediately he just started walking away from the house... So I went to check back at Jorrvaskr, and sure enough there he was, sittin' by the fire drinkin' some mead. Has anyone else had this problem and if so HOW DO I FIX IT FARKAS GETS LONELY WHEN IT'S JUST HIM AND THE TWO DAUGHTERS AT HOME. Thanks :3

I recently started a new character with all the dlc's installed with the 1.9 patch and I noticed that all the hearthfire housecarls were not in their respective longhouses before I had even gained the jarl's favor and bought the plots of land. I went ahead and started building lakeview and rayya never showed up so im guessing there is some kind of bug going on with the hearthfire housecarls with all dlcs and patch 1.9 but need confirmation.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts