1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Hearthfire: Replace South Wing

Discussion in 'General Skyrim Discussion' started by Melo, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Melo

Melo New Member

Apologies if this has already been asked but I'm new to the forum.

I built the Alchemy Tower as part of my wonderful new house but am starting to regret it. Not that there's anything wrong with an Alchemy Tower, I just would have preferred a Trophy Room in retrospect.

Can established wings be knocked down and replaced? It's fully built and half furnished so it's not a disaster if I can't replace it. Just thought I'd ask...

Thanks

Melo
  2. Bertrum

Bertrum Stop Hodoring!

I had a similar thought with my enchanters tower, however I haven't seen an option to destroy it thus far, I'm going to have to read the builders guide again.
  3. Gowsh

Gowsh Old Fart

I haven't started playing with Hearthfire yet (hooked on Morrowind at the moment), but I'll be disappointed if I can't have a trophy room and all the darned towers I want.

Heck, if I've got the septims, the sky should be the limit! :)
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Rickysousa

Rickysousa IL Mentore

Hola! So does the building operate like any other engine? or is it like buying a traditional house in Skyrim? where you read an option in a book and pay for it? Or can you choose where your building/rooms go? cuz if so i wanna build a fortress!
  5. Lizzifer

Lizzifer Watch out for hop-ons.

At the drafting table, you have a couple of choices as to what goes where, but you don't get to plan the layout yourself.
  6. Rickysousa

Rickysousa IL Mentore

Anyone know anything about the plots of land you can buy? i know one is in falkreth hold, another is somewhere in pale buit ive never seen its location, and third is completely unknown to me. some insigt would be cool
  7. stagnant94

stagnant94 Active Member

haafingaar
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. andrew9300

andrew9300 Member

It is Hjaalmarch
  9. stagnant94

stagnant94 Active Member

i always get them confused. its really annoying