Hearthfire: Replace South Wing

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Melo

Apologies if this has already been asked but I'm new to the forum.

I built the Alchemy Tower as part of my wonderful new house but am starting to regret it. Not that there's anything wrong with an Alchemy Tower, I just would have preferred a Trophy Room in retrospect.

Can established wings be knocked down and replaced? It's fully built and half furnished so it's not a disaster if I can't replace it. Just thought I'd ask...

Thanks

Melo

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
I had a similar thought with my enchanters tower, however I haven't seen an option to destroy it thus far, I'm going to have to read the builders guide again.

Gowsh

Old Fart
Apologies if this has already been asked but I'm new to the forum.

I built the Alchemy Tower as part of my wonderful new house but am starting to regret it. Not that there's anything wrong with an Alchemy Tower, I just would have preferred a Trophy Room in retrospect.

Can established wings be knocked down and replaced? It's fully built and half furnished so it's not a disaster if I can't replace it. Just thought I'd ask...

Thanks

Melo

I haven't started playing with Hearthfire yet (hooked on Morrowind at the moment), but I'll be disappointed if I can't have a trophy room and all the darned towers I want.

Heck, if I've got the septims, the sky should be the limit! :)

Rickysousa

IL Mentore
Hola! So does the building operate like any other engine? or is it like buying a traditional house in Skyrim? where you read an option in a book and pay for it? Or can you choose where your building/rooms go? cuz if so i wanna build a fortress!

Lizzifer

Watch out for hop-ons.
At the drafting table, you have a couple of choices as to what goes where, but you don't get to plan the layout yourself.

Rickysousa

IL Mentore
Anyone know anything about the plots of land you can buy? i know one is in falkreth hold, another is somewhere in pale buit ive never seen its location, and third is completely unknown to me. some insigt would be cool

stagnant94

Anyone know anything about the plots of land you can buy? i know one is in falkreth hold, another is somewhere in pale buit ive never seen its location, and third is completely unknown to me. some insigt would be cool
haafingaar

stagnant94

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts