Hearthfire- Oct 9?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
Looks like we may be getting Hearthfire for PC and even PS3 next week.

I say "may," since the I'm only seeing this date through Google.
hearthfireDate.jpg

Opening Bethesda's site doesn't give me any information, though. Bethsoft.com - Game Detail - Hearthfire Same situation with the Elder Scrolls site.

Not sure what's going on, but I think I'll start mining a bunch of ore this week.
....and I await the reaction from PS3 players if they really are getting Hearthfire before Dawnguard.

EDIT
Yes, I see the website suggesting Oct 3. They're referring to a comment from Pete Hines saying "ask me in a week" when someone asked him about Hearthfire on PC a week ago.

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
Looks like we may be getting Hearthfire for PC and even PS3 next week.

I say "may," since the I'm only seeing this date through Google.
hearthfireDate.jpg

Opening Bethesda's site doesn't give me any information, though. Bethsoft.com - Game Detail - Hearthfire Same situation with the Elder Scrolls site.

Not sure what's going on, but I think I'll start mining a bunch of ore this week.
....and I await the reaction from PS3 players if they really are getting Hearthfire before Dawnguard.

EDIT
Yes, I see the website suggesting Oct 3. They're referring to a comment from Pete Hines saying "ask me in a week" when someone asked him about Hearthfire on PC a week ago.

Interesting,

And I was about to say before your edit that: yep, He might make the Release Date Announcment this week.

I don't find that Unbelievable. I think the 9th is probably a good date.

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
Oop, I just remembered Something. Isn't Dishonored coming out on the 9th? It could be the last of that the text that has "Parkart for Dishonored" infront of it.

Good find, then we'll see hearthfire on PC pretty soon :D
But obviously that release date is for Dishonored, As you don't see that date when you view hearthfire page..

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts