• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Bluebaron

I built my first home in falkreath how long does it take until you are offered another chance to build another home ? I own homes in windhelm , markarth , whiterun , riften, solitude . Has anyone had their home attacked by anything other than bandits ? I have almost 3 million in gold on hand and I am still waiting for another chance to buy some land . My khajiit warrior sabretooth wants a more man cave style home . I was just wondering if you decide not to adopt a child will this efect your chances of buying some land in hearthfire . I plan on marrying eventually but at the present time I like having the new home all to myself with only the steward present .

Adam Warlock

go to see the jarl or steward in Dawnstar and/or Morthal to see about land buy.
If you`re already Thane in that Hold it will be automatic
If not they`ll give you something to do first

i only got the one letter from Falkreath myself but since I`m Thane everywhere but in Windhelm my new Housecarls were already waiting for me in the Jarl`s Longhouses and the land was immediately offered.
I had purchased all 3 properties before I adopted my kids

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts