• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
BoT, I already have towers, of various descritpion all over Whiterun Hold. I have the Creation Kit. I'm thinking on a Villa next, C shaped wrapped around a courtyard, terracotta roof tiles would be nice too, but meh. I'm looking foreward to the ability to have a steward, but not kids. Fortunately, I shouldn't Have to adopt, right?

Neutralizor

With my millions of cash, my hero like status that rivals the Gods, Building a house is all well and good, but ah where the hell is my Army, I could fund a Military Campaign, I want my legions of hired men.

I don't want a little manor I want a Fort with towers and catapults and men willing to die or be executed for cowardice. Or Executed out of boredom.
Well you could create an army of adopted children :p

What happens to your adopted children when a skeever infestation occurs or bandits raid your house? It would be epic if you could give your child a daedric sword of the inferno and watch as he/she tore the bandits to bits!

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
My idea: Giant dark castle, everything in there, like castle Volikhar. Turn all my worthy servants and keep the rest buried deep undergound with my children(livestock). Then, I'll invite Serena over and my servants, worthy friends adn wife will all have toasts using wine glasses filled with blood and laugh as I burn my invincible children in the fireplace. Then, I'll send them to conquer the world!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts