• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Adam Warlock

Thanks Zanarkand for the reply,

Unfortunately, that was one of the first things I tried (removing the workbenches) when the crash first occured. (I apologize for having left that step out of my troubleshooting in the original post). And it seemed to have worked for a short time. Since my post, I have restarted a new character and have not built a new house in Falkreath. I am also reluctant to attempt building a house in any of the other 2 areas.

Does anyone know whether or not the new Dragonborn DLC has any bug fixes related to Hearthfire? I have looked around and have found little information regarding any details on bug fixes from this latest DLC.
I saw no difference in my Hearthfire freezes (mostly the area outside and around Lakeview Manor when a random attack occurs) after downloading Dragonborn DLC.
Now hoping for a patch to clear the freezes I have in getting to Solstheim.
Windstad Manor has been operating correctly(except wonky mannikins) since day one however and Heljarchen has been 95% reliable

PoisonPen

Has anyone figured this out? Or is this thread dead?

Yes, I've figured it out. Bethesda is too busy snorting blow off the breasts of $2000 an hour hookers with all your money to do something as boring as fixing bugs. Seriously, does anyone on Earth at this point actually expect Bethesda to give a damn about their games once they have your money? It's just the way they work. They care about tarting up a game with all the bling and eye candy they can squeeze into a 30 second E3 demo, and to hell with stupid sh!t like "stability" and "efficiency." Who cares if you can't actually play the game for more than ten minutes without a crash. Certainly not Bethesda! Remember New Vegas? To this day, I have never actually finished New Vegas because the longer it runs, the more frequent the crashes and lock-ups become until it's simply unplayable.

I got to this thread by Googling "windstad manor crash". As you can see, it's June 2013, and the Hearthfire CTDs still have not been fixed. Face it, it's never going to be fixed. Just chalk it up to being ripped off -- again -- by Bethesda. After all, their primo Bolivian flake isn't going to buy itself!

;)
I saw no difference in my Hearthfire freezes (mostly the area outside and around Lakeview Manor when a random attack occurs) after downloading Dragonborn DLC.
Now hoping for a patch to clear the freezes I have in getting to Solstheim.
Windstad Manor has been operating correctly(except wonky mannikins) since day one however and Heljarchen has been 95% reliable

I'm really bummed out at Hearthfire --- Lake view and all the others the weapon racks never work right and the armor Models move all over the place , i,m tired of Stick'n all my stuff in chests. I moved into Heljarchen In Windhelm And every thing works . Vanilla Home can't beat it . 2 Thumbs UP......P,S. Lake view Manor for me was really bad . I had dead dragon's all over the place , and even Bandits inside the house when i'd arrive I'm done with all that . Sorry for Rant , but feels good to VENT LOL :cool:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts