Hearthfire for PC is UP on Steam!!!!!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
Sofie is the one child I always adopt, you just feel so bad for her.

"They... they're dead. My mama died when I was little... I... I don't remember her very well. My father was a Stormcloak soldier. One day, he left and... didn't come back. I'm all alone... I... I try to sell flowers so I can buy food. It's not much but... what else can I do?"

I came across her after that talk at night and heard her say "No one bought any flowers... what am I going to do"

No matter how evil I be she always touches the heart strings of any character I have.

TESV2012-10-0513-24-41-64.png

Ra-Horakhty would adopt little Sofie in a heart beat. He would protect her with his life. Any vampire who tries to make a snack outta her will hear from him :) He has a soft spot for kids, especially the needy ones.

Not sure Volkihar Keep would be an appropriate home for her, well not until she gets older, and understands who her father really is.

She would no longer have to worry about not being able to afford food because she would be living like a queen :)

Damn now I want to get this DLC :D

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
I like it so far, it's kinda fun actually, gives me something else to do other than assassinating everyone. I purchased the house that's located in The Pale, and I like the open scenery so far ... but I don't know why it would be located right next to a giant camp, my own personal launch pad? Oh well, they don't bother me.

I went ahead and stationed a bunch of 'guards' around my house, just followers wearing Penitus Oculatus armour (Using a mod, Amazing Follower Tweaks), so I feel like I have my own small legion of Penitus Oculatus soldiers. Then I'll turn my next house into a military base, where I'll form my own personal army, then wage war on all of Skyrim!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts