PC Hearthfire adoption issue

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Try this code from skyrim nexus:

run this in the console:
stopquest BYOHRelationshipAdoptable
resetquest BYOHRelationshipAdoptable
setstage BYOHRelationshipAdoptable 0
stopquest BYOHRelationshipAdoptableOrphanage
resetquest BYOHRelationshipAdoptableOrphanage
setstage BYOHRelationshipAdoptableOrphanage 0
setstage BYOHRelationshipAdoptableOrphanage 100

If that isn't enough to allow for adoption, try this:
Click the child you wish to adopt and type:
street kids: SetFactionRank xx004290 1
orphanage kids: SetFactionRank xx004290 10
where xx is replaced with the load order id of Hearthfire (probably 02 or 03)

Zelda Chan

Could you please tell me what the console commands do? I've been looking and looking and haven't found anything.
I also tried the orphanage ones so I can readopt the "My Little Kitty" cause I didn't want a reskin and nothing happened.

Cryonical

Could you please tell me what the console commands do? I've been looking and looking and haven't found anything.
I also tried the orphanage ones so I can readopt the "My Little Kitty" cause I didn't want a reskin and nothing happened.

Console commands are activated by pressing the ~ key (left of 1). When pressed the game will pause and a text field will open, allowing you to type in any of the commands which you can find online. Once you've finished typing the command, hit enter and it will take effect. Is that what you wanted to know? The console command above, will effectively remove any child you have currently adopted (through Hearthfire) and allow you to readopt them.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts